We did it.
Thank you so much for sharing your time, your energy, and your practice with me.
I hope you feel your value and even just a sprinkle of the love you are worthy of.
I hope you feel proud, present, and curious.
Let’s keep going!
Each month we will share a free YWA calendar and you are invited to join me and the global community in regular practice.
Regular practice is so much more beneficial than hitting a sweaty power yoga class every once in a while, in my opinion. Though I do like a good sweat too!
Strive and maintain balance so that you can feel your best, be happy, and find what feels good.
Show up regularly. Move with ease. Rock your truth all year long.
If you fall off the horse, I swear that the process of actually getting back on and catching a wave is even better than any goal of perfection.
The monthly calendar and this community will be there to support you on your ride.
You can find the calendars each month via the calendar tab on my website. I also am sure to send them out via my Sunday letter at the end of each month.
This month: LOVE YO’ SELF and share your experience with #YWALOVE
Many of you have left a comment or wrote in to say thank you (no, thank you!) and to ask about ways in which you could support the channel.
First, I am honored. Thank you. Because mi casa, es su casa. This channel and this practice is not mine, it is OURS.
Second, outside of making sure you are subscribed to the YouTube channel, I’d love to invite you to check out our blossoming membership and here is why:
- Your small contribution for the subscription supports keeping the free yoga going for those who cannot afford yoga classes.
- The entire monthly membership costs less than the price of one yoga class.
- The community is awesome.
- The content is creative, diverse, and ad free.
- Members also get first dibs on a lot of things, such as merchandise, live events, and our annual Find What Feels Good retreat. Plus coupon codes for merchandise and the annual FWFG retreat too.
- If you are curious but don’t want to commit you can do the free 7- day trial to check it out with the option to cancel your membership at any time.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and more so for sharing your story with me.
What a way to begin a year.
But don’t forget, you can begin anytime.
The hardest part is showing up.
And for that, I have your back.
Thank you for having mine.