Per your request! A YOGA book list from me, your humble online yoga servant, wait, I mean FRIEND!
We will call this Yoga Book List I.
Stay tuned! Since we have had so many requests for this sort of thing I am going to start a little online – ongoing book club! It will start in APRIL and each month we will read, focus and talk about one book. (But you can read the book on your own and jump into the conversation anytime.)
For my sweet yogi friends who are looking to deepen the practice. Here is a sweet place to start. Stay curious. Read. Practice. Make your own opinions and discoveries. I got your back.
Adriene’s first 10 essential books to check out:
1. The Tree Of Yoga by B. K. S. Iyengar (1st book for the YWA book club starting April 1st! Get ready!)
2. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
3. The Yoga Sutras Of Patanjali by Sri Swami Satchidananda
4. The Heart Of Yoga, Developing A Personal Practice by T.K.V Desikachar
5. Kundalini Yoga, The Flow Of Eternal Power by Shakti Parwha Kaur Khalsa
6. The Autobiography Of A Yogi By Paramahansa Yogananda
7. Yoga Anatomy By Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Matthews
9. Light On Yoga B.K.S Iyengar