Donation based downloadable versions of the videos so you can practice anytime, anywhere. Click Here For More Info.
Here we are.
Here we go.
You are here because, for whatever reason, you signed up to go on a 30 Day Yoga Journey.
When I really pause to think about it I realize how incredibly awesome it is for you to say “yes, count me in.”
To open your mind and commit to this at home yoga practice is to open your mind and commit to getting closer to your true self.
This experience is designed to take you on a journey.
Your job is to drop what you think you know about yoga and keep showing up.
Today is orientation day! A day to get organized, commit, and prepare to begin your new at home yoga practice tomorrow.
I’ve invited everyone to tell us where they are from and how they are feeling in the YouTube comment section today! Drop me a line there and say hello to your fellow yogis across the globe.
Tomorrow’s theme is motive – we will get clear. So use today as a “free day” to do some housekeeping, tell your people what you are doing and respect your commitment to this experience.
Orientation day check list:
- Subscribe to the YWA YouTube channel if you haven’t already.
- Join the the private online community here for accountability, inspiration, and laughs. There is a dedicated circle for the 30 Day Journey!
- Write down a little intention, if you like. Remember, showing up is the hardest part. Once you get on your mat – I got your back.
- Download your calendar and save this link to the practice length times. I will also be sharing this in the daily emails.
- Share with your friends! It’s free, it’s fun, and it connects you to your true self while connecting to humanity. Beautiful.
Use #YWATRUE to share your experience!
New year, true you.
The message is clear. You don’t need fixing, you don’t need to waste energy searching for tools to help you get what you don’t have. You have everything you need.
We have already begun.
Your humble friend and faithful guide,
PS: Got a little teary as I write this and as this project launches. It is made with so much love and I hope you can trust me, trust yourself, and lean way in to feel the deep love you deserve.