Welcome to the “Reclaiming Your Center” At Home Retreat!
We are so excited that we can share this retreat time together with all of you around the world!
Next Friday we kick off the second annual At Home Yoga with Adriene Yoga Retreat! This weekend at home retreat coincides with the retreat Adriene is leading next weekend hosted by 1440 Multiversity. Adriene will be leading a 3-day weekend retreat on July 20-22, 2018. Some of the YWA community will be attending this exciting event, but not everyone can go. So in true YWA form, we are leaving no one behind. We created for you a free at home yoga retreat for everyone to participate in!
The At Home Yoga Retreat is an opportunity for ALL of us to connect and share this experience together, as one from all around the world. And the At Home Yoga Retreat is completely FREE!
All the practices for this at home yoga retreat are on the YouTube channel. You can get your playlist for the weekend retreat here.
Here is what you can expect:
- Free yoga and meditation with YWA videos available on the YouTube channel
- Journal prompts for each day
- Community activity that ties into each day’s focus
How to get the most out of it:
This is an opportunity to share this at home retreat experience with friends from around the world. A valuable part of any retreat is the personal connections that are made as participants share with one another what they are learning or how they are growing through the experience.
- Be active in the community. One of the best parts about the “Reclaiming Your Center” At Home Retreat is that it is a community experience. Share your thoughts and ideas, and let us know what you are learning as you make your way through the 3 days.
- Engage with your peers. Reach out and connect. Follow the hashtag #ywahomeretreat. Cheer each other on.
- Share and ask questions. Share your pictures and stories. Share any questions you have along the way. We’re in this together.
Who is invited?
YOU are invited! No matter where you are, you can connect & participate in the retreat. It starts July 20 and runs through the 22nd. (Can’t join us next weekend? Save this image and do it another weekend.)
Mark your calendar, save this schedule, and invite some friends to join you.
We’ll meet up on our mats next Friday as we come together to reclaim our centers!