Here is your Yoga With Adriene Free monthly Yoga calendar! No gimmicks, no catch. This is an offering to help you get on the mat regularly to cultivate balance and wellbeing. If you are intuiting that you might benefit from a regular and sustainable at home yoga practice – look no further.
If this is your first time joining us, welcome!
Each month, we come together as a community around a theme that inspires questions and guides intention for your practice both on and off the mat.
The practices selected support your exploration of the theme, whether you are taking on the whole month or dropping in for a single whenever you like.
The practices on the calendar are free and are all available on the Yoga With Adriene YouTube channel. When we include membership practices on the calendar, they are noted as FWFG practices and we also include alternate free YouTube practices on those days for those who are not members.
This month’s free offering is an invitation to ACTION.
Can we show up on our mats in a way that enables us to show up off our mats too? Through consistent and intentional practice we can be there for each other – our family, friends, neighbors, community, as well as ourselves.
Our yoga practice provides us with the foundation to ground, center, and connect with our courage and discipline so that we can then can take our practice off our mats and into the world in a real way with purpose, intention, and ACTION.
Action requires us to have a well of strength to pull from. It also requires us to take time to refresh so that we can recharge and return to action. The practices selected for this month are a blend of nurturing practices and engaging practices. It is a month that invites you to find your voice, connect with your power, and take your yoga practice off your mat and into the world. There are also practices throughout the month that offer an opportunity to recenter and refresh so you can keep showing up.
The world needs us and we need each other. Take this month to consider ACTION and what that might mean in your life.
Also on the calendar this month is the 3-video series “Boost & Chill” on Oct. 12, 13, and 14. This FWFG series is a program to support you in taking care of both mind and body in a way that feels good! You can follow these practices on the FWFG App and on FWFG.com. If you are not subscribed to FWFG, there are free practices from the Yoga With Adriene YouTube channel listed on those days on the calendar as well.
We wrap up the month with a week of fun with our Halloween practices, starting with an all-new Yoga With Adriene Halloween practice on Oct. 25, 2020.
Invite someone to join you! Drop-in throughout the month or join us for the whole month.
Share your experiences with the Kula and the community with #ywaACTION.
Be sure to subscribe to the Yoga With Adriene YouTube channel, if you haven’t already! This is the #1 way to support the YWA free calendar and the new free YouTube videos.
Connect with @adrienelouise and @fwfglife on IG.
Here’s what else you need to know:
- Here is your free playlist on the YouTube channel that you can follow each day for the whole month. The new practice on Oct. 25th will be added to the playlist when it is released to the Yoga With Adriene YouTube channel on that date.
- Here is your playlist for the month on the FWFG membership. The new practice will be added when it is released.
- Follow along with the calendar every day or drop in throughout the month. Find what feels good and keep practicing!
- The Find What Feels Good membership FWFG app is available in the App Store and Google Play Store for mobile devices. The app is also available for your television with Apple TV, Roku, and FireTV. Or you can access it on the web at www.FWFG.com.
- You can download a free, clickable PDF of the calendar here.