Here is your Yoga With Adriene Free monthly Yoga calendar! No gimmicks, no catch. This is an offering to help you get on the mat regularly to cultivate balance and wellbeing. If you are intuiting that you might benefit from a regular and sustainable at home yoga practice – look no further.
If this is your first time joining us, welcome!
Each month, we come together as a community around a theme that inspires questions and guides intention for your practice both on and off the mat.
The practices selected support your exploration of the theme, whether you are taking on the whole month or dropping in for a single whenever you like.
The practices on the calendar are free and are all available on the Yoga With Adriene YouTube channel. When we include membership practices on the calendar, they are noted as FWFG practices and we also include alternate free YouTube practices on those days for those who are not members.
This month’s free offering is an invitation to GROUND.
November 2020 marks a special time, as this will be the 5 year anniversary of the YWA calendar.
5 years ago, community member, Sarah Bowman, compiled a playlist of foundation videos from the Yoga With Adriene channel, indicating the length of the video and creating a helpful structure in which to guide those who sought to get on the mat more regularly.
5 years later, Sarah is not only a dear friend of mine, but holds office as both Director Of Community, also known to many as our Kula mama, and she is also leading the FWFG Membership APP, a huge endeavor – especially this year as so many seek a safe, affordable, trustworthy, creative space to go deeper, find healing, and sweat it out.
But wait there is more! As community member, Elias Belsky, pointed out, November is special not only because of the 5 year anniversary but because it is also the first time when a calendar from the past fits the dates of the current month perfectly. November 2015 and November 2020 both start on Sunday.
So as an homage to the original Foundations Yoga Calendar and because we feel we all could use a bit of gentle daily grounding, this month, we celebrate with a new Root To Rise practice, and set our community intention to GROUND.
This year, there is no question that each month brings a new set of uncertainty and challenge. Allow this collection of practices to be the thing each day that serves to anchor you in your body and your breath so that you may continue to cultivate balance for optimal mental, emotional, and physical health.
It’s all free, no credit card required.
I’ll meet you there.
Invite someone to join you! Drop-in throughout the month or join us for the whole month.
Share your experiences with the Kula and the community with #ywaGROUND.
Be sure to subscribe to the Yoga With Adriene YouTube channel, if you haven’t already! This is the #1 way to support the YWA free calendar and the new free YouTube videos.
Connect with @adrienelouise and @fwfglife on IG.
Here’s what else you need to know:
- Here is your free playlist on the YouTube channel that you can follow each day for the whole month. The new practice on Nov. 1st will be added to the playlist when it is released to the Yoga With Adriene YouTube channel on that date.
- Here is your playlist for the month on the FWFG membership. The new practice will be added when it is released.
- Follow along with the calendar every day or drop in throughout the month. Find what feels good and keep practicing!
- The Find What Feels Good membership FWFG app is available in the App Store and Google Play Store for mobile devices. The app is also available for your television with Apple TV, Roku, and FireTV. Or you can access it on the web at www.FWFG.com.
- You can download a free, clickable PDF of the calendar here.