This month we focus on “ACT” – a theme that lovingly asks you the following questions:
Are you playing an active role in your own health and wellbeing?
Are you playing an active role in the health and wellbeing of the Earth?
We often talk about taking your yoga off the mat and into the rest of the world. This month the YWA community is invited to put it into practice.
Enjoy this free yoga calendar curated to help you create thoughtful and sustainable practice for both the body and mind.
Take on the whole month, or drop in when you can!
In honor of Earth Month – I am inviting everyone to commit to ditching a single use plastic.
Share your practice and your commitment to ditch one single use plastic item via #ywaACT.
But wait there is more!
From April 21- 27th, I invite you to take on my 7-Day Yoga Ritual on the Find What Feels Good Membership!
This weeklong Yoga & Meditation series is the perfect combination of fire and grace.
The schedule for the 7 days:
– Water with lemon in the morning (It is okay if you don’t have lemon, just have a glass of water first thing in the morning before anything else.)
– 20 min video that includes 15 min Yoga and 5 min sit/Vipassana meditation.
– Daily Walk, any distance, any time of day.
Check in with addictions and cravings. Reset patterns of both mind and body so that you can get results, feel calm, and present while making progress.
Gain Physical Strength!
Tone muscles of arms, legs, core, waist, and back.
Participate in regular spinal flexion and hip openers to help alleviate back pain and improve posture.
Gain Mental Strength!
Train a busy and overactive mind to be more present, to relieve stress, and find focus through 5 min sit.
Spark digestive fire, massage internal organs, and reset eating patterns through the combination of water with lemon, yoga, meditation, and regular walking.
Move From A Place That Feels Good.
Take stock in a way that promotes self love and respect. Invite transformation and change through mindful ritual and the support of the Find What Feels Good community.
Walk It Out.
Balance out the energy of the body, boost metabolism, get your heart rate up, and enjoy a regular moving meditation on your feet. Any distance. Eyes open. Your pace.
Let’s do this! Not a member? Join with a 7 Day Free Trial and do all of Yoga Ritual with us FOR FREE.
Let your actions reflect you care. Take responsibility for your role.
You are the star, baby.
Show up for yourself and learn how to show up for the Earth. More. We will do it together.
Here’s what else you need to know:
- Here is your free playlist on the YouTube channel that you can follow each day in April. New videos will be released Sundays at midnight Texas time and will be added to this playlist by 8am Texas time.
- Here is the Monthly Yoga Playlist on the FWFG Yoga membership. New videos will be added to this playlist as soon as they are uploaded to the membership.
- Follow along with the calendar every day or drop in throughout the month. Find what feels good and keep practicing!
- The Find What Feels Good membership FWFG app is available in the iTunes Store and Google Play Store. The app is also available for Apple TV and Roku. Or you can access it on the web.